Question for Slim Shady or other Chinese posters

joeybagadonuts

So I decided to turn this thread into a sort of photo thing broke lenders style. The difference is I'll be going to nice places and eating at good restaurants.

So this is just to show the diversity of the Bay Area. I had an interview 10 mins south of my house and hadn't been the the area in a long time, I forgot this huge salt flat was out there. You can see the Dumbarton Bridge in the background.

Almost looks like The dessert

http://i61.tinypic.com/wipw6o.jpg

So I decided to turn this thread into a sort of photo thing broke lenders style. The difference is I'll be going to nice places and eating at good restaurants.

So this is just to show the diversity of the Bay Area. I had an interview 10 mins south of my house and hadn't been the the area in a long time, I forgot this huge salt flat was out there. You can see the Dumbarton Bridge in the background.

Almost looks like The dessert

http://i61.tinypic.com/wipw6o.jpg

Been to San Fran a couple of times... never seen this...

Oh, this guy is done being unemployed?

Good for you joey

Me dumb. Me no understand.

Me Still unemployed.

Unfortunately I had a few interviews last week so I'll probably get some job offers soon. Thus the need for a few days at a hotel for some pampering this week. Once I get an offer, then I'll head off for a vacation and start the new job when I return.