Welcome to The Gambling Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

My Visit to the FBI

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

markinsac

markinsac

• Members
  • 456 posts

In 2012, I took a rideshare from Craigslist from Sacramento to Los Angeles.  An amphibian-looking guy, a little older than myself, drove me down there.  As the topic of the presidential election came up, I professed my support for Ron Paul because I was tired of the Dems and Repos.  He smirked, my brother works for the CIA and he told me that if citizens start voting for a third-party candidate, they will get killed!  He seemed deadly serious!

When I got to L.A. I told my father what had happened.  I also confessed that I had written in a blog that I felt the US government was behind 9/11 and the economy was going to collapse.  He asked why I felt that way.  I told him that I didn't feel that way until a guy at work, Matt, told me that it wasn't a sure thing that terrorists brought down the Twin Towers.  He and his wife saw a movie proclaiming that it was the US government that probably did it.

My father was disappointed in me. He thought I was crazy.  I told him that there's videos all over the internet proving the US is responsible.  

About a year later, I started watching Alex Jones.  Jones yelled out that the government is swiftly taking away more and more of our rights.  And he said if you even complain a little bit, you will be placed on a government watch list!

My God!  What have I done?  Is it the government the one's who's hacking my computer?  Are they out to get me?  Do they think I'm crazy?

So I decided to go to their office on Orange Grove and Auburn Bl.  I met with a nice lady agent.  I told her about my claims on a blog that the government was responsible for 9/11 and the economy collapsing.  But I told her I was starting to have second thoughts.  After all, the economy was getting better and better.

She asked me about meds and drugs, which I claimed I used recreationly.   I told her about that scary man who warned me about voting for a third-party candidate and how voters will be killed.  She said in an assuring voice, "Sir, third-party candidates get millions of votes each election.  Do you ever hear of their voters getting "knocked off?"

I said was the scary man just trying to scare me to keep in lilne?   She said that no government agency would ever try a tactic like that.  She said they're in the business of stopping violence, not starting it.

I asked her if I was on some kind of government watch list for posting my thoughts about 9/11?  She said she's not aware of me being on a watch list.  She said that in our country you can post your difference of opinion any time.  As long as you don't profess doing any harm to myself or others, I have that right.

I told her that I had watched many videos on youtube, videos that kept popping up claiming bad stuff about our government.  But I told her I was starting to not believe it and felt guilty about my mean posts.  I also told her that I felt somebody was trying to get me.  Maybe they hacked my computer.

I then asked her if the government could find out who's doing this to me.  She said it would take a court order to do so.  But if I felt threatened in any way, to go to local law enforcement.  She said that maybe the drug use was blurring my opinions and to stop using drugs, then formulate an opinion, even if it was against our government.  But please, if you have any thoughts of hurting anyone, call 911 immediately.

I had gone to the FBI to let them know that I wasn't against our government and they let me know that they weren't against me.  If she was telling me the truth, which I started believing, then it wasn't the government monitoring me.

Right before leaving I asked her, "If the government isn't monitoring me, then who is?  Who was that scary man?"

She said, "I don't know sir, do you have any enemies . . . "

My eyes started shifting . . .

markinsac

markinsac

• Members
  • 456 posts

So, now that I was educated on the law, I no longer live in fear of the government.  I've been reasured that as long as I don't profess violence, I can say what I want.  Freedom of speech is alive and well.

And just to prove that, I'm going to say what I want:  The government did 9/11;  The government caused the Japan Tsunami; George Bush is a child molester;  The government implanted chips in all of us;  The government is watching all of us;  Osama Bin Laden is still alive . . .

NO FEAR, FOLKS.

markinsac

markinsac

• Members
  • 456 posts

But maybe just maybe she tricked me and I'm really on a government watch list.  Oh we all have nothing to worry about, we haven't committed any crimes.  That is if you consider drug running, prostitution and bookmaking not a crime . . .

markinsac

markinsac

• Members
  • 456 posts

Oh my, my bi-polar isn't kicking in, is it?

markinsac

markinsac

• Members
  • 456 posts

Interesting thought, since I'm bi-polar, what IF I did start professing violence against others and was put on the FBI watch list.  Then maybe they could help me catch the bogey men!

Deal With It

Deal With It

It's a conspiracy FACT!

• Members
  • 1331 posts

You are one fucked up mental freak.   :gun

How is this "markinsac" person not institutionalized?  :scratch

Do you ever go back and read your posts?   :doh

You are by far the most screwed up psycho posters I have ever come across.   :tard

You need to get away from society & go check yourself into a mental hospital right away.   :lock

Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.

markinsac

markinsac

• Members
  • 456 posts

You've posted the same post in 5 different threads.  Do you have Medi-cal?

yisman

yisman

Pat Tillman fan

• JFC
  • 22715 posts

ok.

Deal With It

Deal With It

It's a conspiracy FACT!

• Members
  • 1331 posts

ok.

:scratch

Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.

yisman

yisman

Pat Tillman fan

• JFC
  • 22715 posts

what does this thread mean?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users