All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Stupid convict it's just a joke you dumb monkey I can't believe you are so stupid that everything I say it's true You don't understand humor or jokes then u can't possibly have a well functionable brain
  3. Today
  4. Straight for the throat. Way I prefer to do it. Solid work 💪
  5. One option was $5,000 on a credit card 🤣 Stop being willfully ignorant you fucking peasant.
  6. Sophia Anderson = Brock Landers You're welcome.
  7. kyhawk

WNBA 2024

For a Preseason game??? Let's go Caitlyn. https://www.wfaa.com/article/sports/wnba/dallas-wings/dallas-wings-indiana-fever-tickets-caitlin-clark-debut/287-1ec3670a-6b59-4bac-b97d-6ae93cabc3f3 ARLINGTON, Texas — Caitlin Clark is expected to make her WNBA debut when the Indiana Fever visit the Dallas Wings on Friday, May 3 for the preseason opener. Tickets for that game, along with all other Wings single-game tickets, went on sale to the general public on Thursday at 10 a.m. And with tickets subject to "dynamic pricing," which raises the prices according to demand, it didn't take long for prices to soar. The cheapest prices in the top bowl on the utatickets.com website ranged from $210 to $350. Prices climbed higher than $1,000 in some places. Here is what the cheapest prices looked like on the secondary market: StubHub: $120 Seat Geek: $122 VividSeats: $121
  8. How would things be any different if Jefferies was speaker? I hope they vacate his ass and expel him from the party.
  9. NBA refs had a meeting last Tuesday where are all have agreed on home teams winning. How the fuck these clowns come up with this shit? If it's not the most dumb Uber driver in North America from Illinois then it's a genius moldovan bus driver from NY City.
  10. Greatest city on earth. -the midget cab driver
  11. Wow! Rare to see MIKEMAN going on the offensive!!!
  12. He’s a delusional brokedickfuck, as we all already know.
  13. Anyone doing the race futures this week?
  14. That background noise. Brock are ubering and recording a messages while you drive? Really what the fuck is that noise?
  15. Fixed all home teams are winning
  16. The wager was decided when you didn't post up, you bought an airline ticket and no showed, no refunds. I would have won the bet anyway if there was a trial, Schumer knew that the evidence was so damning he blocked it. Too bad you were $4000- 4500 short huh?
  17. Notice how this asshole won't even address the actual wager, which he was SLAUGHTERED in. Never stood a snowballs chance in hell. No wonder you love that fucktard Trump, idiots like you are his bread and butter
  18. What was all that noise in the background? Sounds like pots and pans, you dish washing for a hobby too?
  19. You're a gutless stiff. That's it, period
  20. Wow, an unhinged wild rant. You know, swearing at and insulting me isn't the way to convince others you're rich. The Uber man drives for a hobby, i bet lots of janitors clean toilets for a hobby too.
  21. 9bb9b1ae-ab65-477b-8fe2-e32faafa74e7.m4a
  1. Load more activity