All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Traveling Nurse makes sense, I don't think violations against their licenses follow them from state to state. I know the Vancouver, Wash VA hired a head physician who had previously lost his license in NY for assaulting patients. Nothing but the best for "America's Heroes".
  3. I knew a woman who was a nurse and a druggie, she would take medicine that was for patients, 1 for them 1 for her, etc. She was always flipping jobs, working short few month stretches as a traveling nurse.
  4. In all my years of federal employment nurses were the only people I ever saw fired. That's serious shit and it's reported on their licenses.
  5. I've always heard that some people are salt sensitive and some aren't, and if you're not you can pretty much salt as much as you want. Dont know if it's true, I use an enormous amount of salt, and I mean enormous.
  6. Will watch Knicks game from bar near msg, dropping my kids off at game scored two tix, father of year letting them both go
  7. I wouldn't nba im clueless watch some knicks that's about it
  8. Today
  9. You stupid cocksucker, why would something get charged back when it was a 100% chance of winning???? You morons need to go back to kindergarten
  10. Don't worry he has a credit card with a 30% interest rate. Suze Orman is WRONG.
  11. And with your check idea I imagine you would tell Jimmy to hold the check and only cash it if you lost right?
  12. And neither did you as soon as post up was required. Easy money missed due to liquidity issues.
  13. One less libtard voter. @Jimmy Hoffa too soon?
  14. You goes don’t think salt intake and blood pressure are correlated do you?
  15. So you can charge it back you fucking scumbag?
  16. She could lose her nursing license in a second flat. I saw the VA taking nurses out in handcuffs for stealing narcotics.
  17. Beautiful to see this, go to about 3 min.
  18. SPOT ON! πŸ‘πŸΏπŸ‘πŸΏπŸ‘πŸΏ
  19. What the fuck do you think a PayPal invoice is. Cease from asking stupid questions fucktard
  1. Load more activity
Γ—
Γ—