All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. When all of the stars have faded away... Just try not to worry you'll see them some day... Take what you need and be on your way... And stop crying your heaarrrt out.
  3. Joe Biden has done more harm to everyone in this country than that dog did to Neom... so why can't we shoot Joe Biden?
  4. Anybody that's ever been around one will insta know the good natured ones vs those that have a natural hunting nature while being useless at actually hunting. They will try and kill your cat, and any creature imaginable. Then they go hunt and suck at, bite the owner, fight and don’t listen, not worth the years of training it would take. Best to get a good bird dog that wouldn’t do that. And yeah once it starts biting you and killing chickens and biting other people then it’s best to get rid of it.
  5. large missile attack underway, including the use of the feared hypersonic's.
  6. Today
  7. that;s totally different, cant blame her a bit for putting a dog like that down.
  8. There’s more context to it than that. The dog bit her, killed a bunch of chickens and was supposedly a danger to attack anybody it came in contact with. Common of bird dogs. My dad never killed one, but had a few growing up that were mean as hell, a pain in the ass, no good at being a hunting dog so they just gave those to somebody else and got an actual good dog.
  9. Watched the first 9 holes yesterday before going to bed, good stuff.
  10. 4 more years pause Interesting that they needed 88 polls to not utterly humiliate Obama for being so awful.
  11. Switching to tv shows this was always a sad one.
  12. Saturday April 27 Romania Liga 2 04:30 Csikszereda M. Ciuc - Unirea Slobozia Csikszereda @ -1 @ +126 heritage Csikszereda needs to win to get into playoff. Slobozia already in and will rest main team for the playoffs. Greece Super League 13:00 Asteras Tripolis - OFI Crete Draw @ +151 heritage With the draw both teams guarantee to stay in Super League. The ultimate bet is on Sunday. PS. Fvck that cat piss smelling moldovanin
  13. The sad thing is these are the so called best Republicans
  14. half of the GOP are democrats its going to take a long time to vote them out
  15. Another Denzel one. Kid was brought up in abusive foster homes. Goes into military and has anger problems. Pairs up with Denzel as his therapist or something. Gets invited to his home for Thanksgiving and gives him a card. Saw the movie when I was 25 or around there and cried. Only other movie to get me was good will hunting, every single time I watch it.
  16. Hundreds of millions in western armor on display in Moscow.
  17. Not believing anything, I just asked brock what he thinks, he always says trump has no chance, whether he wins or not is still to be seen(beyond the margin of cheating), but he does "have a chance".
  18. 2024 the red wave really crests!
  19. are we believing experts and polls again? they neglect the 3 am suitcase ballots... never forget last big election Across the board huh? I've heard early voting is bad for dems in AZ, NV and FL, haven't heard much from other states. I saw one bank said to expect the republicans to pick up 75 seats in the house and up to 11 senate seats, that would be something.
  1. Load more activity