some of my stocks today....

SINO <25%>

ITRM <21%>

GPL <9%>

TRCH <27%>

CRBP <19%>

DPW <22%>

Portfolio down about 12%

these don't include my long term holds as well. The only good thing is some of the ones above, I was up and still holding a gain in the stock. 

Are u still holding these? I hate selling low but i dont think this is the end of the plummet and think I can sell now and buy back in a few days for cheaper. 

I'm trying not to get emotional with my trades (still working on this) and holding. I know what I'm holding and some of them are at my entry price so now break even instead of up 50% in the stock. Taking a bath with CRBP/DPW currently but still holding.

I added a bunch more to TRCH is the low 2s. This and GPL are currently my largest holdings. I'll be holding them until middle of March

ITRM was a longer term swing anyway with data in May but they have a conference this week I was hoping some data would run up into.

GPL - they now posted they have a presentation first part of March with huge 2.50 call volume for 3/15. I'm holding this one largely

Try your own plan though but that's just my thoughts. 

43 minutes ago, brokerstip said:

I'm trying not to get emotional with my trades (still working on this) and holding. I know what I'm holding and some of them are at my entry price so now break even instead of up 50% in the stock. Taking a bath with CRBP/DPW currently but still holding.

I added a bunch more to TRCH is the low 2s. This and GPL are currently my largest holdings. I'll be holding them until middle of March

ITRM was a longer term swing anyway with data in May but they have a conference this week I was hoping some data would run up into.

GPL - they now posted they have a presentation first part of March with huge 2.50 call volume for 3/15. I'm holding this one largely

Try your own plan though but that's just my thoughts. 

You seem to do due diligence on your plays....that will serve you well as the constant booming market slows

3 minutes ago, richsox24 said:

I should have done that today in the low 2's

I have way too much TRCH in my portfolio right now. It's a month long hold (hard for me to do) but see huge risk/reward. I added more to my position and will sell when it doubles and keep the rest of it in there for when it sees $10+. Bunch of Tesla rumors (yes, rumors) going around and working with META (merger with TRCH)