Stock futures up 1500 pts and the vaccine is here

mikeman

The fool "experts" are still doom and glooming too. Fox had some clown on saying it'll take a yr plus to vaccinate all 320 million people.  NO, children will not be vaccinated, knock off 75 million, prob 60-70 million have already had it, so we're down to 180-190, then 1/3 will not want it, so we really have to vaccinate maybe 130 million. And we'll supposedly have 50-100 million doses available by yrs end.

1 minute ago, mikeman said:

The fool "experts" are still doom and glooming too. Fox had some clown on saying it'll take a yr plus to vaccinate all 320 million people.  NO, children will not be vaccinated, knock off 75 million, prob 60-70 million have already had it, so we're down to 180-190, then 1/3 will not want it, so we really have to vaccinate maybe 130 million. And we'll supposedly have 50-100 million doses available by yrs end.

I think more than 1/3 will pass.  You'd have to be nuts to get a vaccine that they rushed to put out in less than 1 year.  Fuck that

33 minutes ago, Shavencoinpurse said:

But Trump said if Biden wins we will all lose our 401ks...... smh

Shave, to be fair, Biden not in office until at least next year. 

With higher tax rates coming, expect a massive selloff before years end...........with Trump in office and will be given the blame probably. 

6 minutes ago, FISHHEAD said:

Shave, to be fair, Biden not in office until at least next year. 

With higher tax rates coming, expect a massive selloff before years end...........with Trump in office and will be given the blame probably. 

Seriously Fish. In what way do you still think Trump will be elected? In courts? Fraud found? The rest of votes giving Trump a miracle? I am not a Republican or Democrat so I am open to listening but I just don’t see how people still feel Trump can win

Just now, Shavencoinpurse said:

Seriously Fish. In what way do you still think Trump will be elected? In courts? Fraud found? The rest of votes giving Trump a miracle? I am not a Republican or Democrat so I am open to listening but I just don’t see how people still feel Trump can win

Oh, dont(other than perhaps a 1% chance)..............what I'm pointing out is that Trump is still President at this time, that's all. 

1 hour ago, Shavencoinpurse said:

The evidence of fraud grows stronger by the day, see the other fraud thread.

1 hour ago, WVU said:

re-vote?  not a chance

I doubt the whole state, but if there's widespread fraud and gross violations of election law, a redo would be preferable to merely throwing votes out, which would be the natural alternative. If this voting platform is unsecure or worse built for fraud, then the FBI needs to get involved immediately.  When the FBI starts interviewing people, they will talk, the truth will come out one way or another.