It’s time we took crypto currency serious. **My FAQ inside

WVU

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WVU, I'm loaded up on ADA. I think my avg is around .95. I got some in .60's, 80's, and 1.13 because I'm an idiot and learning. Up overall though and it's been cool reading about it. Rumors with Elon and his fork in the road profile pic too. 

The crypto world is wild. Wish I had paid attention before. Still a small timer, but want to see what I can make of it. 

2 hours ago, jd_ said:

WVU, I'm loaded up on ADA. I think my avg is around .95. I got some in .60's, 80's, and 1.13 because I'm an idiot and learning. Up overall though and it's been cool reading about it. Rumors with Elon and his fork in the road profile pic too. 

The crypto world is wild. Wish I had paid attention before. Still a small timer, but want to see what I can make of it. 

Keep adding at the dips, sir.  And welcome to Team Cardano.

2 hours ago, jd_ said:

What youtube channels or twitter accounts do you all like best or has the most reliable info/videos? Thanks. 

Crypto Daily (funny/entertaining)

Data Dash

Box Mining

Ivan On Tech

i find Twitter most useful..no idea who I all follow, but you can follow me and see.  I find best info on Twitter. Real time, and better for those with short attention span. 

9 minutes ago, WeinkeToWarrick said:

No they aren’t that rich. But like iag has made very clear many times, Doge is a joke. At least Ada might stand a chance 

everything is a joke

ada has already had a 50x lately

i got a 5x on btc/dot/eth so i don't care if i piss it away on the doggie

if you want 20x go for small stuff that's moving like hive/sbd/fio... hard to think ada is going to a trillion freaking dollars