It’s time we took crypto currency serious. **My FAQ inside

WVU

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, WeinkeToWarrick said:

I can’t get Cardano. Bittrex not available to me, coinbase and PayPal don’t have it, binance isn’t available stateside...

Why is Bittrex not available to you?  I got mine there.  Binance US does not have ADA.  You can get on Kraken though...

18 minutes ago, milwaukee mike said:

cardano is already at 12 billion, to get a 10-bagger it would have to be worth as much as ethereum which ain't happening

the alt that looks good is voyager

I’ve seen I’ve seen that coin name (voyager)tossed around...will have to look at it.   I was going to stay away from any more alts...but I never say never. 

1 hour ago, milwaukee mike said:

cardano is already at 12 billion, to get a 10-bagger it would have to be worth as much as ethereum which ain't happening

Looking for a 3-4 bagger, not 10 bagger at current price.  This is a growth fund.  I don’t think $2 Cardano is any crazier than a 40k bitcoin sounded a month ago 

On 1/5/2021 at 9:57 PM, WVU said:

It’s high level shit but doable.  More to come as I learn more. 

Sure, all you need is a solid internet connection, google and the ability to copy/paste and the crypto and FIAT will come rolling in.

"High level shit" ? Its a smidge more complex than this sir. Do tell us about your server admin skills and system operation skills pal. Your cup runneth over with these skills right? Dev Ops?

Since you mentioned Cardano, here are the MINIMUM requirements:

Prerequisites for stake pool operators
As a stake pool operator for Cardano, you will typically have the following abilities:

operational knowledge of how to set up, run and maintain a Cardano node continuously

a commitment to maintain your node 24/7/365

system operation skills

server administration skills (operational and maintenance).

experience of development and operations (DevOps) would be very useful.

WVU Since you graduated from DeVry institute of Technology this looks like it will be a satoshi of cake for you!!

Easy peezy. Let us know when you make your first million. Mr stake pool operator.

Mods can we get a handle change, on his behalf I request from this day forward the poster known as WVU shal now be known as SPO !!!

God save the queen!

3 hours ago, IAG said:

Why is Bittrex not available to you?  I got mine there.  Binance US does not have ADA.  You can get on Kraken though...

Raiders just posted ATW that you CAN trade ADA on Binance US.   I may have been thinking of another coin that I signed up there  to buy in the last week.  Hell I’m sleep deprived...might have even  confused with Dot and Bittrex.   CMC had listed it available market, Whatever it was wasn’t showing available on the exchange  for some reason....If it were delisted I don’t know why it would be showing on CMC as market though .  Maybe it was a Bittrex vs Bittrex global issue. In any case. Long way of saying, apparently I was incorrect,  and you can buy ADA there (Binance US) 

5 minutes ago, Dingo said:

I hold a shit ton of Bat,you eat your words when I live on an island and a beautiful house.OH wait..................

I know you do...but how much did not listening to me a months ago about swapping into BTC cost?      If I had $1 for every time I’ve heard “Fokking BAT”.     

I have 2 dimes worth myself...so hope it does go somewhere....but someone just today told me they considered it “a couple notches above Dogecoin.”          “Fokking BAT” ?

ada had a nice week, but you could be throwing darts at alts and get the same thing

dot up 107% last week

eth up 35%

atom up 65%

link up 52%

eth is better, and btc is better, no reason to play in the alts unless you're going for 10-baggers or more which i don't think ada is capable of... last time around it went from $1.12 down to 0.03 so be careful

53 minutes ago, milwaukee mike said:

ada had a nice week, but you could be throwing darts at alts and get the same thing

dot up 107% last week

eth up 35%

atom up 65%

link up 52%

eth is better, and btc is better, no reason to play in the alts unless you're going for 10-baggers or more which i don't think ada is capable of... last time around it went from $1.12 down to 0.03 so be careful

yes for sure.  Most all alts are on a great run including ADA.  I am on all 4 others listed above as well.

On 1/18/2021 at 10:58 AM, milwaukee mike said:

Holy crap.  Just found out voyager is the rebranded ETHOS. I owned a shit on of that back in the day.  It was the coin shilled to the heavens by Youtube Suppoman.   

50 minutes ago, WVU said:

Is that good or bad, Iggy?  I’m guessing bad?

Lol.  I have no idea .I haven’t followed it in years...it just became he was a paid shill of a then overrated coin...mostly he made many projections that never came to fruition...was kind of a joke..the ATH was $10 years ago, and looks like it had fallen to.01 last year!!!    so if you bought THEN you would be killing it. Now I’m going to have to remember where I bought it and see what I paid.  I have no comment on the project. I bought it along with practically every other coin at some point. I just had heard the Voyager name and I had no idea it was Ethos.  Just brought me back to the days of watching that clown on YouTube everyday.  I’m going to start watching him again, but have to be careful because he is definitely a paid promoter, and definitely not one of the better info guys on YT.  He’s obnoxious, but kind of funny at times with his same Shtick.