It’s time we took crypto currency serious. **My FAQ inside

WVU

Looking back I would have owned it sometime between July17 and January 18...Binance shows I have some dust there, so must have held it there,but my trade history is not available.  But damn...from $10-$11 to .01 to $1.  Crazy.

MM...what do you know about it?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 1/19/2021 at 2:36 PM, IAG said:

Looking back I would have owned it sometime between July17 and January 18...Binance shows I have some dust there, so must have held it there,but my trade history is not available.  But damn...from $10-$11 to .01 to $1.  Crazy.

MM...what do you know about it?

sorry i just saw this now

a buddy of mine told me to get in the voyager app and buy some... which was possibly my best crypto move

volume has shriveled up but price is holding at around $2.50

they also have a stock vygvf which has gone gangbusters... stock went from under $0.01 to $12

i think the voyager app is the only brokerage that is crypto only

the guys behind crypto are about the biggest losers in the world

or at least they were losers before they scammed their way to millions, or even billions, by inventing fake currencies lol

what are you guys doing with the doggie?

i could sell the rest and walk away ahead but it just keeps climbing, i should just turn off the computer and leave it

1 hour ago, milwaukee mike said:

the guys behind crypto are about the biggest losers in the world

or at least they were losers before they scammed their way to millions, or even billions, by inventing fake currencies lol

what are you guys doing with the doggie?

i could sell the rest and walk away ahead but it just keeps climbing, i should just turn off the computer and leave it

I had an autosell that I forgot about at .06.  I'm fine with that.  Its dropping back down

5 minutes ago, WeinkeToWarrick said:

I have a lot of regret that I don’t have Ada. Why couldn’t coinbase support it!?

https://cointelegraph.com/news/cardanos-ada-may-be-listed-on-coinbase-before-the-end-of-2020

they were supposed to have it by the end of 2020.  Not sure what happened.  Get another exchange anyway.  Coinbase is the most expensive to trade on.  ADA is still a buy.  And it can be staked for an extra 5%