It’s time we took crypto currency serious. **My FAQ inside

WVU

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Raiders..thoughts on MANA?   I traded this profitably in 2017.  Bought a bit earlier in month and holding but thinking of getting some more...haven’t done any recent research yet...if you have no opinion that’s fine, just curious if I have kept up on it. Thanks!

14 minutes ago, milwaukee mike said:

jfc .075 on the doggie

what in the holy hell was i thinking selling all that at about breakeven

You made right move pal.  Even if it doubles from here, you made the smart call. You had too much in.  You will still do fine if it moons.  You have enough money.  It was the right/smart move. 

It has been a pump and dump forever.   Just at larger numbers now.  *solely my opinion

It’s largely pumping because the amount of stupid money in. People on social media are talking about it replacing bitcoin without realizing the fundamentals of either coin. Crypto whales and crypto old timers taking advantage right now...people will dump hard and quick when they see the uninformed people have become informed.  My take.  It’s just a matter of how long it takes.   I bought more today (on down BTC day no less) but selling most if it gets to a dime. 

if it gets to .15 I may SMH and get out of crypto altogether lol.  Or join some pump groups. 

36 minutes ago, IAG said:

Raiders..thoughts on MANA?   I traded this profitably in 2017.  Bought a bit earlier in month and holding but thinking of getting some more...haven’t done any recent research yet...if you have no opinion that’s fine, just curious if I have kept up on it. Thanks!

Like it a lot. Seems like there's going to be a NFT boom and I've been picking some up.

6 minutes ago, IAG said:

It’s largely pumping because the amount of stupid money in. People on social media are talking about it replacing bitcoin without realizing the fundamentals of either coin. Crypto whales and crypto old timers taking advantage right now...people will dump hard and quick when they see the uninformed people have become informed.  My take.  It’s just a matter of how long it takes.   I bought more today (on down BTC day no less) but selling most if it gets to a dime. 

if it gets to .15 I may SMH and get out of crypto altogether lol.  Or join some pump groups. 

and now they are spreading rumors of a Dogecoin Super Bowl commercial. 

Cardano News

1. #1 cryptocurrency on social media.
2. Grayscale filed for Cardano.
3. Smart contracts launching soon.
4. Cardano with be able to convert ETH smart contracts lowering fees and increasing speed.
5. Made a deal with Africa that will bring in 100 million new users.
6. Finance without banks in South Africa, Kenya, Nigeria, Tanzania and Ethiopia.
7. Everything will be fully decentralized.
8. Binance added staking.

11 minutes ago, raiders72 said:
Cardano News

1. #1 cryptocurrency on social media.
2. Grayscale filed for Cardano.
3. Smart contracts launching soon.
4. Cardano with be able to convert ETH smart contracts lowering fees and increasing speed.
5. Made a deal with Africa that will bring in 100 million new users.
6. Finance without banks in South Africa, Kenya, Nigeria, Tanzania and Ethiopia.
7. Everything will be fully decentralized.
8. Binance added staking.

Tremendous!  How are they measuring number one crypto SM though? Would think it would have to be BTC or Doge at least right now. 

9 minutes ago, IAG said:

Tremendous!  How are they measuring number one crypto SM though? Would think it would have to be BTC or Doge at least right now. 

I could be wrong on the social media. I forget which youtuber I was listening to but he said Cardano is #1 on social media. I know that their twitter following has boomed recently.

3 minutes ago, raiders72 said:

I could be wrong on the social media. I forget which youtuber I was listening to but he said Cardano is #1 on social media. I know that their twitter following has boomed recently.

Cool. Wasn’t aware of the Grayscale filing.  Haven’t followed ADA much since the day,  but GL to us all! And thanks for posting!

On 1/18/2021 at 3:01 PM, Dingo said:

I hold a shit ton of Bat,you eat your words when I live on an island and a beautiful house.OH wait..................

Maybe you can buy another!  I only have 6000 or 7000 BAT coin, but I know your position in BAT, and looks like your patience is finally starting to pay off!  I don’t want to mush it, but very nice 24 hours pal!

(And hell yeah Iota, Tezos and Algo on 24!)

1 hour ago, IAG said:

Maybe you can buy another!  I only have 6000 or 7000 BAT coin, but I know your position in BAT, and looks like your patience is finally starting to pay off!  I don’t want to mush it, but very nice 24 hours pal!

(And hell yeah Iota, Tezos and Algo on 24!)

Thanks

like the saying goes

Every DOGe has it DAY