Do you wish you went all in on BTC ten years ago?

tailsyoulose

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

There is a group leaking info about a mega licence which Ecomi has yet to announce. This is the same group that leaked the accidental smart contract screwup that locked 96B tokens, so I trust the source. 

No word on who it might be, but they say it's massive.

Leads me to think nintendo, disney or maybe even the holy grail - Pokemon. We should know beginning of april. 

On 3/7/2021 at 5:14 PM, tailsyoulose said:

I just bought trillions of FEG Token. 

Move over doge - this will be the next huge meme coin. Most ridiculous tokenomics ever invented. Started with 100 quadrillion tokens, and in the first month more than half of them have been burned. This thing is gonna do a 100x (not financial advice - I am just an idiot who bets on memes).

FEG pumping hard. Just won the satoshistreetbets moonshot poll and FegEx is launching in a couple days... Very bullish, lots of momentum.

If you are looking for another interesting NFT project check out Chubbies. 10k series, similar to crypto punks but think cute instead of edgy. Each one is an animated gif with traits and features. Very addictive.

Right now the floor price is .2 eth but with how much mainstream appeal this has it could become bigger than punks and we could see a floor of 5, 10, or even 20 eth in the future. The chubbies20 token tracks the floor price based on the liquidity pool of chubbies held at NFT20, so you can buy that and hold if you'd rather.

Dyor and buy at your own risk.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, jd_ said:

I got some common and 2 rare DeLorean..no ultra rare. Waiting on their marketplace to open vs. Ebay personally. I probably won't get others until I can flip these. At least to break even hopefully. 

sell me a rare DeLorean.

Don’t often post in fact I never do , but followed the advice in this thread which I have done in other threads and made money (surprisingly a great site here).  Sitting on several NFTs and $OMI ...great find Tails.  Anyone know how in the hell to acquire a GO token so I can cash out the initial investment? Feel free to tell me to Fuck off since I’m not a regular poster.

Looks like you buy Go Tokens at these exchanges. 
image.png.3b8dc6f6840e06ec0dc6959ea83bee9e.png

It seems like I saw them say that one is enough for multiple transactions, but I'm not sure. I also saw some people giving them away to people that asked about them in the OMI/Ecomi telgram chat, but I'm not sure how that work unless you post your wallet address or something. Good luck, hope that helps.

10 hours ago, Mikey Boyt said:

Don’t often post in fact I never do , but followed the advice in this thread which I have done in other threads and made money (surprisingly a great site here).  Sitting on several NFTs and $OMI ...great find Tails.  Anyone know how in the hell to acquire a GO token so I can cash out the initial investment? Feel free to tell me to Fuck off since I’m not a regular poster.

welcome to the forum.  You will find some great nuggets here and a lot of laughs.  If you follow stocks also check out the Master Stock pick thread.