**it's DOGE time again!

milwaukee mike

• Replies 833
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, joeybagadonuts said:

All of which are probably up!!

Yeah, but think  if I would have held the .01 Doge.   Of course I didn’t put as much in as you guys did....but 23x!   
 Where is all this money coming from? Can’t believe it’s Institutional...can’t believe it’s regular retail.  Must be Musk and celebrity crowd?   I’m trying to think if I’ve seen anything crazier in my four years in crypto. Bitcoin flying past 20 around Christmas was nuts but this is even more bizarre. I mean, it’s a dog....lol...

Twitter is calling it a stack. Articles are saying unlimited supply makes it more valuable which makes no sense. I feel like I’m in an alternate universe.

Don’t get me wrong, I’m happy for you guys, but I’m wondering if the shot has made me delusional and this is all a dream!   Crazy!

This is absolutely insane.. wonder what the cap is here? It’s like every Twitter and tik tokker are buying this right now as part of some organized movement. Robinhood fucking up again tonight is just adding fuel to the fire to keep buying.. this might hit .50 by 3:00 am :laugh

21 minutes ago, Hoops said:

This is absolutely insane.. wonder what the cap is here? It’s like every Twitter and tik tokker are buying this right now as part of some organized movement. Robinhood fucking up again tonight is just adding fuel to the fire to keep buying.. this might hit .50 by 3:00 am :laugh

If i is wake up and it’s .50 i might hit my head on the roof jumping up and down