**it's DOGE time again!

milwaukee mike

• Replies 833
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, mikeman said:

Explain how you buy huge numbers of these fuckers, doesn't each coin have it's own code? isn't that the issue with these poor bastards that lost their bitcoin codes and are now oumillions?

Each wallet has its own “keys”. ....it’s not BTC code...it’s a string of words that allows you access to your coins 

But most people buy on exchanges where you can buy and also hold coins also (well they hold them and you hope they don’t get hacked or go bankrupt) 

Just now, milwaukee mike said:

they're ALL shitcoins, i have never said anything different

doesn't matter if it has a B on it or a picture of a dog, or a stack of pancakes

By acceoted definition, no. some have actual use cases with active development and/or cap on supply

BTW,  BNB just had a huge token burn..But I’m guessing that was already priced into the last run.  

4 minutes ago, IAG said:

By acceoted definition, no. some have actual use cases with active development and/or cap on supply

BTW,  BNB just had a huge token burn..But I’m guessing that was already priced into the last run.  

This one(doge) is a joke right? Whoever started it can just create billions more cant they?

24 minutes ago, milwaukee mike said:

dumped that chunk... now holding 1 million of the 2 million that i SHOULD be holding

first sale down in the 13s was stupid, this one might be stupid too

nothing wrong with taking profits. this thing is on a huge run, i would be thinking about 2.50 as your next sell # at this point. 

this dogecoin is crazy to watch