Was it worth it guys?

HurryUpAndDrink

What is worth it? To sacrifice lots of posters...  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Due to Boat coming back acting like Captain Retard and RaiseThese turning the forum into his personal blog

• Yes
    • No
    • Fuk them both

To lose so many posters (and moderators) due to Boat's nonchalant sociopath behavior and RaiseThese turning this into his Qanon personal blog?

Dont get me wrong Raise, I supported Trump, and I support the destruction of the Cabal, but hear me out - Im an ESTABLISHED truther and content creator, VALIDATED by many others more renowned than me... do you see me turning the forums into my shit playground? No, I bought my own website and set up my own podcast.

I chime in when its pertinent.

I dont appreciate idiots pushing their views down my throat, especially religious or political, and Im sure as hell wont force others to endure the same from me...

Its just poor manners... you can open 1 thread or 2 a week... but the way you have abused this place's hospitality is appalling.

DO YOU EVEN GAMBLE? People know I gamble, hell, people KNOW I CAN PICK WINNERS... for the most part.

I'm an above average capper... period. Who are you Raise?

And Boat, oh well, you are finished + go fuk yourself.

I could make a collage of the hundreds of emails and social media posts that prove you wrong but who has time for that?

Maybe you? Unemployed broke dick fuk with no life and no real purpose

Why dont you become your own man and start researching for real instead of copy pasting what people like me publish on some forum?

Grow up, snowflake baby

9 minutes ago, HurryUpAndDrink said:

I could make a collage of the hundreds of emails and social media posts that prove you wrong but who has time for that?

Maybe you? Unemployed broke dick fuk with no life and no real purpose

Why dont you become your own man and start researching for real instead of copy pasting what people like me publish on some forum?

Grow up, snowflake baby

hahahahahaha....keep telling yourself you are more than you really are over and over and over and one day you will belive it for real

Best of luck to you.

Just now, HurryUpAndDrink said:

he did, not now, when I wasnt here he did for some months?

he fucked with IAG and others

oh that.  Yeah.  Both IAG and I were owners for a spell.  I had a great poker room going here over the Summer.  Boat is impossible to work with and has anger issues and left in a huff

13 minutes ago, WVU said:

oh that.  Yeah.  Both IAG and I were owners for a spell.  I had a great poker room going here over the Summer.  Boat is impossible to work with and has anger issues and left in a huff

Yep, I was watching the whole mess implode without being able to comment on it

Its a shame that fat fuck ruined that for you. Why not try again now that he's gonzo?

Yes, Boat is a miserable human being. He likes to pretend he's life is on the up and up but he's rotten miserable inside, and both his wife and daughter dislike him...

43 minutes ago, HurryUpAndDrink said:

Yep, I was watching the whole mess implode without being able to comment on it

Its a shame that fat fuck ruined that for you. Why not try again now that he's gonzo?

Yes, Boat is a miserable human being. He likes to pretend he's life is on the up and up but he's rotten miserable inside, and both his wife and daughter dislike him...

I got out of poker for legal reasons.  If I lived in Costa Rica I would have made a go of it.